This very timely high-level Nutrition for Growth Summit (N4G) Side Event focused on supporting private sector N4G commitment making in the area of Workforce Nutrition.
It brougth together key leaders/expert from Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) and The Consumer Goods Forum, with high-level government representatives, leaders from the World Benchmarking Alliance and Access to Nutrition Initiative, and key CEO-level private sector leaders to take a deep dive into the recently released WBA Food and Agriculture Benchmarks. This analysis assessed 350 keystone companies; and to use the results to drive private action and N4G commitment making in the area of Workforce Nutrition.
Took place: 16 November 2021, 10.00-11.00 CET
- Ajinomoto – Takaaki Nishii, President and CEO (Japan)
- Olam International – Sunny Verghese, CEO (Singapore)
- Unilever – Dr Diana Han, MD – Chief Medical Officer, VP Global Health, (USA) / Anjalli Ravi Kumar
- The Consumer Goods Forum – Wai-Chan Chan, Managing Director (France)
- Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) – Lawrence Haddad, Executive Director (Switzerland)
- World Benchmarking Alliance (WBA) – Viktoria de Bourbon de Parme, Lead Food and Agriculture (Netherlands)
- Access to Nutrition Initiative (ATNI) – Mark Wijne, Research Director, (Netherlands)
- Ajinomoto CEO, Takaaki Nishii, presents the company’s workforce nutrition programme
- Access to Nutrition Initiative Presentation
- World Benchmarking Alliance presentation